2/13/12

Last minute quick "stuck on you" valentines

valentine toys
Last night we all sat around as family and did avery's valentines and it was just so much fun.  This is the stuff dreams are made of for me.  Jeff cut, Sassy helped me do everything, avery wrote everyone's names on them and put them together and ben just played with all the excess of valentineness that has thrown up all over the house.
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
ben playing with dinos
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
I made these "stuck on you" valentines in like five minutes and totally understand if y'all think they are so cheesy and dorky, but I wanted to include them in the printables.
The sticky hand is just from target (again, I am telling y'all I just bought everything in that $1 valentine section) and they stick on without glue.
stuck on you2
I also made a "you make my heart spring" one and y'all are more than welcomed to have that one too.  We put a little heart slinky on them.
(please excuse how gross these pics are...it was late and we didn't have much light...)
Screen Shot 2012-02-13 at 11.03.47 AM
Screen Shot 2012-02-12 at 9.30.27 PM
I think you can get it here.  Did it work for you guys last time??? I am so new to this stuff!
And avery's party this weekend was a blast and I can't wait to show y'all some pics!! of course I am so slow to upload so I'm on it asap…

Ok, this is Allison now. Kristen just called me and just now realized that the printable says Averys name on them! Ha! So if you have kids that aren't named Avery, she will get that fixed as soon as she gets back home from picking the twins up.
**UPDATE- It is fixed and you can now download them even if your name is not avery!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...