6/24/11

Go-Pod

I think this should be a summer essential for sure! I had never seen one of these before until the other day at the park and me and my nervous to talk to new people self didn't hesitate for a second when I saw this mom pull out her Go-Pod. I had to know where she got it. I ordered one on Amazon right when I got home and it was delivered today. We took it to the pool this afternoon and McKenna loved it! I loved it! I was hands free and she was happy. The best of both worlds if you ask me.
IMG_2447
IMG_2448
It is light weight, so fast and easy to pop out and fold back up and it is water proof. Perfect for a dip in the pool to cool off and then back in the Go-Pod to play in the shade. I love things that make life with a mobile and non-mobile kid just a little bit easier at times:)

4 comments:

Brittany Strebeck said...

i ordered one yesterday after i talked to you... :)

jennifer said...

guess what is going to be on the baby edition of summer essentials... GO POD!!!

Stephanie Hain Torres said...

This is brilliant! Ordering one now.

Unknown said...

Is there a attachable shade visor for a beach day?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...