12/26/09

my new sewing machine!

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas yesterday!
DSC_0224
we sure did!
DSC_0218
DSC_0227
I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I just love it! I read the whole manual yesterday and then immediately started on my first project! I sewed the day away...
DSC_0231
I made a messenger bag for Ella and it was so fun to make.
DSC_0244
I used green polka dot fabric for the exterior then lined it with a floral print.
DSC_0248
DSC_0243
It's a little big for her now, maybe next year...

2 comments:

kristen said...

This is Jeff by the way... You should make Bob a satchel for his books and things like on The Hangover. Indiana Jones wears one... and Bob would too! So would I.

Misty said...

i also have a sewing machine- my husbands grandma gave it to me around thanksgiving, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. The messenger bag you made looks amazing. you guys really need an etsy store- i need some place mats with the letter T, a turkey shirt, a few things tie dye, some matching screen print t-shirts & a messenger bag. seriously. =) LOVE IT!! This is the cutest blog and I also love the matching pj's!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...